Tuesday, July 29

before n after

before marriage:-

he : yes! i've been waiting for this moment!
she: do you want to leave me?
he : no! don't even think about it!
she: do you love me?
he : of course! over and over!
she: have you ever cheated on me?
he : No! why you even asking that??
she: will you kiss me?
he : every chance i get
she: will you hit me?
he : are you crazy? i'm not that kind of person
she: can i trust you?
he : yes..
she:darling!
after marriage:-
she: Darling!
he : yes..
She: can i trust you?
he : are you crazy? i'm not that kind of person
she: will you hit me?
he : every chance i get
she: will you kiss me?
he : No! why are you even asking that?
she: heve you even cheated on me?
he : of couse! over and over!
she: do you love me?
he : no! don't even think about it!
she: do you want ot leave me?
he : yes! i've been waiting fot this moment!

Statik

Tadi aku potong daging untuk masak merah Terlari fokus aku terbilah jari kiri sedikit Darah mengalir pekat Laju dan aku terpampan ...