Sunday, July 27

if u read this

sometime when i just silence.
without msg,without call,without news
it doesn't meant i was forgotten u..
i just need my time to be alone
wondering bout relationship
well..we just friends.and i don't want to damaged it
if it happend..may be it's my fault
actly i don't know..i confuse
sory.sory n sory
i want we close like we close once time before
happy by sharing problems,talk bout anthings,joking..laugh..
hm..the most important thing..u always persuaded me when i'm sad..crying
u try to make me smile again..
i very2 gratefull have a friend like u
perhaps we'll be a great buddies
u n i..we're friends..
forever n ever..

Sweet Escape

Giving up is not an option when you have someone calling you mommy. My daughter, you are the answer to every time I looked up at the...