Thursday, July 17

insomnia,ADD,Depressed

Insomnia is a symptom of a sleeping disorder characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity. It is typically followed by functional impairment while awake. Insomniacs have been known to complain about being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time. Both organic and non-organic insomnia constitute a sleep disorde


Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurobehavioral developmental disord. It typically presents itself during childhood, and is characterized by a persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity, as well as forgetfulness, poor impulse control or impulsivity, and distractibility. ADHD is currently considered to be a persistent and chronic condition for which no medical cure is available, although medication can be prescribed.



Depressed mood is usually referred to (and perceived) as negative, it can sometimes be subtly beneficial in helping a person adapt to circumstance. For example, physical illness, such as influenza, can lead to feelings of psychological malaise and depression that seem, at first, only to compound an already unpleasant situation. However, the experience of depression, or feeling "down," often results in physical inertia, which leads to the compulsion to rest. The fleeting helplessness and immobility of the physically ill may also serve to elicit care from others.

i think i may be depressed
everyone is always asking me “are you okay”
my best friend says
I’m always sad.
i have great friends yet
i cant seem to enjoy myself around them.
i want to stay at home and sleep all day.
i used to love meeting people, now I’m anti social
sometime i'am so paranoid
i cry in every single day
I feel like I’m taking painkillers.
a laugh will make the pain go away
then im back to depression
I have no real reason to be depressed
so why am i?
my mother would be heartbroken if i told her
any advice?
somebody please bring back my life
my happinest
hey u!!
even i'm smile
but who knew inside of me???
i'm feel like such a fool
dying

mana kau 😶

bila aku pejam mata aku nampak kau fikiran menerawang tentang masa depan bila aku buka mata aku nampak kau makin menjauh baya...