Friday, December 5

bangun semula





credit to member chat=kuy_firestone(hakim)

Punya semangat baru!

I don't mind it.I don't mind at all.It's like you're the swing set.And I'm the kid that falls.It's like the way we fight.The times I've cried.We come to blows.And every night.The passion's there.So it's got to be right
Right?
No I don't believe you.When you say don't come around here no more.I won't remind you
You said we wouldn't be apart.No I don't believe you
When you say you don't need me anymore.So don't pretend to.Not love me at all
I don't mind it.I still don't mind at all.It's like one of those bad dreams
When you can't wake up.It looks like you've given up.You've had enough.But I want more.No I won't stop
Because I just know
You'll come around
Right?


PINK-i don't believe in you

G.D.O *E.P#3#

Hello Perhentian