Saturday, May 20

W.A.R.N.I.N.G

 

RULES FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER

  • HAVE A BETTER JOB
  • UNDERSTAND I DON'T LIKE YOU
  • I'M EVERYWHERE
  • YOU HURT HER, I'LL DESTROY YOU
  • IF YOU LIE TO ME, I WILL FIND OUT
  • SHE'S MY PRINCESS, NOT YOUR CONQUEST
  • KEEP A LAWYER
  • LOVE HER FUTURE MORE THAN YOUR PLEASURE
  • ANYTHING YOU DO TO HER, I WILL DO TO YOU
  • KNOW YOUR PLACE, SHE'LL ALWAYS LOVE ME MORE
 
 
LIKE, SERIOUSLY. KAH!
 
 
 
 

 
 
"IN MY DAUGHTER'S EYES, I AM A HERO,
I AM STRONG AND WISE,
AND I KNOW NO FEAR,
BUT THE TRUTH IS PLAIN TO SEE,
SHE WAS SENT TO RESCUE ME,
I SEE WHO I WANT TO BE,
IN MY  DAUGHTER'E EYES"

 
MY LIFE.MY STRENGH.MY EVERYTHING.

mana kau 😶

bila aku pejam mata aku nampak kau fikiran menerawang tentang masa depan bila aku buka mata aku nampak kau makin menjauh baya...